Tuesday, March 9, 2021

READY FOR JAPAN

Yokohama - South of Japan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In wenigen Tagen geht es wieder los. Die Honda Africa Twin wird schon bald wieder gesattelt und dieses Mal geht es in den Süden von Japan.
Some more days and I will start again. My Honda Africa Twin will be packed and then I will expolre the south of Japan.


Es sind 3 Wochen geplant. Die erste Woche gehts mit meinem Sohn und Göttergattin nach Kyoto, Himeji und Hiroshima. Anschließend gehts dann alleine weiter, Richtung Süden.
Three weeks are planned. First I will join with my wife and son Kyoto, Himeji and Hiroshima. Then I am going more south on my own.


Felix ist inzwischen schon öfters am Rücksitz von mir von der Schule abgeholt worden und fühlt sich recht wohl am Motorrad. Die Anreise wird er jedoch mit Kendra im Bullet Train mit bis zu 285 km/h machen.
Meanwhile, Felix is quite comfortable on the back of my seat, picking him up from school. He will travel with Kendra on the Bullet Train with a speed up to 285 km/h.



No comments:

Post a Comment