Wednesday, December 28, 2011

FIRE - TORRES DEL PAINE IS BURNING!!!


Mittwoch, 28.12.2011: Natioanlapark Torres del Paine / CHILE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got on hiking in Nationalpark TORRES DEL PAINE for 4 days. Today, on the 3rd day, I just came down from the mountain, when a doctor gives me the information, that the National Park is burning.

Went down to the campground to take my tent at Campamento Italiano and hike to Refugio Paine Grande.

When I came there, everything was full of fire clouds. Went there to the bar for some beer and piscos.

The waiter just gave us the information, that the refugio will be closed in 5 minutes. Because the fire is very near and comes closer and closer...

Hope to get out of the fire.

Maybe will see you again in heaven,

Josua

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







I COULD GET OUT OF THE FIRE HELL

Just before the fire arrived, I could get out with a boat.

Crazy day,

Josua

No comments:

Post a Comment